Winning New Customers
Posted on 27th June 2017 at 16:22
Do you ever feel that when it comes to promoting your business you're not getting the kind of returns you hoped for?
• That the marketplace is not listening?
• Maybe the reason why you're not getting the kind of response you had hoped for is that the message you are sending out is not relevant to that audience.
• You must fish where the fish are and if you are not catching the kind of fish you want then you are either using the wrong bait or fishing in the wrong place.
• How do you profile your ideal clients?
• What do you know about them?
• How would they find you or you them if they needed your product or services?Click on this text to edit it.
We all hear and react to the messages that are important to us, therefore for your target market to react to your message it has to reach them loud and clear, for that to happen you must know everything possible about them to ensure that you connect with them and that you are not wasting valuable resources making contact with an audience that is not a market for your product or services.
Tagged as: Marketing
Share this post: