Posted on 28th November 2017 at 15:10
• The margin of victory in most golf tournaments is one single shot after approx. 45,000 shots by 156 players
• 44% of Sales people give up after one follow up
• 80% of successful Sales require five follow ups
• 63% of people who request information on your company will not buy for at least three months
• 63% of your audience remember stories whereas only 5% remember statistics – the last 5 minutes of any presentation is the most memorable – End with a WOW factor 93% of converted leads are contacted on the 6th attempt.
• On the phone 86% of our communication is tone and only 14% is the content
• 90% of first time voicemails are never returned
• Each year we lose 14% of our customers
• 50% of sales go to the first person to contact the prospect
• What are your numbers ?
Knowing how to convert calls into leads and leads into sales is a skill many sales people don’t possess
Planning, preparation and knowing the decision maker are some of the key elements to success
One of the most important KPI’s in your business is the number of enquires you convert to orders.
If your sales and marketing efforts are not yielding results contact http://www.printcom.ie/services/marketing-print/ for a free marketing consultation
Tagged as: Marketing
Share this post: